Pages

The Buzz

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

Hey everybody, just like the time before a lot has happened in the two days since my last post. Well first is that my allergic reaction is still going strong (damn) and I finally got my haircut. The winter breeze never felt so good.... but anyway sorry for the delay. You see I have a little something for those that follow my poetry, its something to my valentine but I figured others could understand it on this moderately fake but still important day.

Dedicated to Nicole Warner


I just want to tell you I love you
how much, sorry its not a number you could count to
but if you want to try maybe I could count too
it would take our whole life, but as long as I can have you
We can take turns counting, baby I would be glad to
can you have my heart? of course, you don't need to ask to
that list of soulmates, I think they need to add two
every time I think about you, my head sticks out my pants oooo
sorry I cant help it bae, it must be all that ass, whew
every time you walk past, im like daaammmmnnn who is that
when I think about getting in that, i gotta rearrange my pants
you know you sexy, thats why you always looking back
I know its good thats why im always licking that
you want it rough thats why you like taking that
once I got a taste of your love there was no going back
as long as your my valentine, i don't care about the past
lets keep moving forward, hand in hand
what im most grateful for this valentines day, is that im your man

I know its a bit mushy for someone like me but I feel she is well deserving of my lighter side hehe 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment