Pages

The Buzz

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally.......!!!

So if you have been following my recent posts like the update 3 and 4 then you know I was stricken with a  persistent allergic reaction (although I feel persistent doesn't give it justice) for the past two weeks. Today I woke up and looked in the mirror expecting those red bumps to still be there, and they weren't........ HELL YEAH!!! Now there isn't much I can say about doctors anymore because the hydrocortisone did work, but I still don't like them too much, meh. So now that this reaction is behind me I can get back to posting more often and making a few more additions to the site. Maybe two more pages and a blog roll or something who knows, if you have any suggestions let me know because improvement is always welcome this way. Oh and don't worry I will be doing the second video installment this week, right now i'm just brainstorming on some ideas. Ill either go with me rapping one of my songs or revealing a little bit more about myself. But I will tell you that you could help me out by sending me questions you would like me to answer to my email PhillipBW@hotmail.com

Umm on that note im out hehe, WOLF OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment