Pages

The Buzz

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heres to...

Heres to something different then the normal crap I complain/rant about. For once all of the eggs are in my figurative nest. No extra thinking or contemplation, just living life basically. What could be better? So yeah I think im finally in a good enough place to be more frequent on the things that I neglected due to situations that wont be repeated (lucky you, huh?). So more videos and the like coming, Im going to be collecting my thoughts to give you some really good topics, skits, and the like so you can laugh along with me in this crazy world.

on that note heres a poem

Its often the people you dont see
that can give you better vision
its often the people who dont speak
that can teach you how to listen
its often the things we dont want
that tell us the things we need

who would know if they were hungry
if they never eat
who would know that they were in love
if they never experienced
so many things in this world can be answered with a question
you just have to know who and how to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment