Pages

The Buzz

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Pain

I wanted you to cry out, asking for me to be there... so at that moment I could say that I had moved on and turn my back to you... but then I thought of the past and grew envious of my own endeavors... wishing to go back to that place before... to relive all the sweet before that bitter taste developed... im not sure if the thoughts still linger on your side, but as true as the words I speak I would go through it all again for just another week... im just so weak.. that strong closure I sought and seeked, it seeped below and now it doesnt speak... another day another week... to pass through with no sensations... because i deprive myself of the emotions to weep its still swirling around trapped inside of me... so instead of being what most would like me to be which is negative, i stay positive and look at the brighter side but it becomes harder as dusk turns into night... making it harder to fight what isnt there because the delusions i seek after find existence in the thoughts that I breed... sinking into the cracks like that of a raging sea thats ice cold to the touch but if used right can warm the soul... yea thats what i need, a little pain is enough to open my eyes and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment