Pages

The Buzz

Monday, December 5, 2011

My day aint shit neither

Well, well.... look who decided to come through on a whim. I did. No, no need to thank me.. i'm just moving through the motion. Okay heres the recap of today's events, you ready? Woke up, feeling like 6:00 am shit (cause thats when I woke up). I got like 4 hours of sleep, knowing full well I have a habit of dropping out if I don't get at least 6 hours. Luckily I didnt ha.... barely. After my music theory class I hung out with some music majors (frickin awesome people man) first we studied scales and the like, then we went to a practice room to listen to an amazing sonata from an amazing songstress and pianist. After that got some pizza like the fat man I am then went to my african history class, which ended early by the way (awesome). Me and some classmates went to study in the ugl, including my current crush. I like looking at her face, not on the creepy tip though, really. 

ANYWAY, I don't want this all to be fluff, soooooooo... Ill tell you something good today as well. Today I was thinking about how seemingly difficult my life is. I have class monday through saturday, I have to deal with my dad's rules because i'm living under his roof, Although i'm gone for literally the entire day I still have dishes to wash and trash to take out, homework every single day, I use public transportation so i'm out in the cold for 15 to 30 minutes each day freezing my ass off and other exposed body parts.. but not my ass i'm not wearing ass-less chaps. Add some other problems and you have my life, which compared to what I heard today from a dear friend, about his life, aint shit. My hardships aint shit, your hardships aint shit, no matter what you consider is shit that aint shit neither. There will always be a problem and there will always be a problem greater then that... you might think your on top but your problem just got one upped, so dont sit on your ass feeling sorry for yourself, thank your lucky stars something worse isnt happening in your life. That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment