Pages

The Buzz

Monday, August 8, 2011

Whats been up?

Well, a lot actually. At the moment im just trying to relax and improve my craft. For the past couple weeks I was cramming in as much work as possible. I eat, slept, and breathed music. I would wake up at around noon and immediately start writing and making a beat. At around four I would get hungry so I would go downstairs for a quick second to fill my stomach and then.... you guessed it, go right back to making beats and writing lyrics. Long story short I burnt myself out doing too much at once. I was giving out without taking anything in so now im chilling and recovering. In this time im going to read the dictionary to improve my vocabulary, practicing enunciation, and improving my delivery among other things. Whatever I can do to improve my craft as a whole basically. So I apologize but bare with the absence a bit longer, the payout for it is great music for you so I hope you will understand.

Teal Lazy "The Stark White Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment