Pages

The Buzz

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Update #?

Thesww - Teal Lazy

So lately I havent really been getting as much sleep as I should... well... I make it seem like this pattern is recent but I have been cutting back on sleep for some time now. Its just not enough time in one day to do my school work home work crap, then try to make a decent beat (translation: try to make some of the hottest shit in the world, i take it seriously but it will pay off soon.. bet), then try to write at least three verses at least... it doesnt even have to be for the same song, it could be scattered to the winds as long as I feel I did some shit and the day wasnt wasted. Lately ive been trying to piece together the different parts I represent, often times I express different parts of myself through many different avenues or activities. that spirit when I dance, the thoughts in my poetry, and the many masks in my character... I try to put them all into my music at once but it never comes out quite right.. If i try to put the power in my voice I sound like im screaming, not only that but I dont pronounce my words correctly, when I try to put that spirit in I sound monotone and blah blah blah... main point is I need A LOT of work. But imma do it, and imma do it quickly! No time to bullshit, Ill find my voice and put it out on tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment