Pages

The Buzz

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Lady, So .....

Today I chose to write a bit of poetry for those of you following, if you have ever been in love then the concept should be pretty easy to understand. The topic of this poem is my wife, Nicole. Our vows might not be official yet but in due time well join the ranks is what I feel....

A simple look makes blood rush to my head
Like, im held upside down
Getting dizzy from the thoughts im thinking
Rushing through my mind, as she does all the time
Picture shows in my brain displaying the things I like
Despite many examples your the only one in sight
The only one with a silhouette surrounded by lights
Although you dont show me everything, I recognize
The sleek features that made me fantasize
About, the curves, and how they stay aligned
To that bottle shape model I put beside
You, looking, admiring your size
Thoughts, of how it feels inside
And how tight it would be if you ride
Excuse my language, I apologize
But your the one image, A Lady So ..... Classic

1 comment: