Pages

The Buzz

Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals Week

Well I took my first final in college today... and I feel its an auspicious occasion. It marks the first day of the next four years of poverty. This is my first year and i'm already a couple thousand dollars in debt, hows that for a head start. Moral of the day, college is a system that takes the money from your pockets, pocket books, wallets, purses, bags, banks, monopoly boards and hoards it all together. Not for you though, silly rabbit. 

On another note, I feel quite proud of myself, for once I was able to spend an entire day studying for an exam (the one mentioned above) like a good boy. Usually I would end up procrastinating every two hours or so. It seems that I can put forward the effort when the need arises, so thats a plus.

Needless to say its still a work in progress on all fronts but thats what life is for, to throw you in the water till you learn how to swim.

Keep it clean young swimmers, you only get to adultswim after years of practice

No comments:

Post a Comment