Pages

The Buzz

Thursday, May 5, 2011

What's for lunch?

I HATE school lunches. I swear its a mystery how the people who eat the school lunches aren't scheduled for their funeral the following day. I mean, come on, can you honestly say you enjoyed your last school meal that wasn't ordered from somewhere else? I'm not going to put on the image that I have never eaten school lunches but I will say that it was always a last resort situation. I mostly starve during the lunch period, I only fill myself enough that I won't be hungry for a little while. I remember telling my ex how she should eat during lunch but if her's is like mine I can understand why she wouldn't sink her teeth in that. Well let's display our undying hate for the microwave heated flash frozen partially tasteless crap....

No comments:

Post a Comment