Pages

The Buzz

Monday, February 28, 2011

Well it happens

So I understand its been a minute since my last post and ill make up for that now but I almost feel like I need to introduce myself all over again, maybe because I do hehe. You heard it first here people, Stark is no longer a trio but a quartet. The new addition to our group is an up and coming young lady by the name of T Lane, further pushing the theme we did not know we had. Did anyone else realize everyone's name started with the letter T, weird huh?

But on to the explanation, the reason why it has taken me such a long time to update was because my wifi connection was down for a couple days. At first it would go on and off pretty frequently but as the weather worsened and more snow came down the wifi completely shut down. So last saturday the U-Verse personnel came around to see what the problem was and turns out that the snow lodged its way in between the two wires and pushed it apart. Thats why it only shut off when the weather was bad, and to think we got U-Verse so the weather would not affect the system hehe thats irony. But on to the important stuff, music!

Saturday I planned to just mope around since the internet was down and there wasnt much to do but I got a call from my brother asking me what I had planned for the day. Of course just like I said earlier I had nothing planned so I agreed to tag along, he said he would be there at around 5:00 or so. I got dressed and packed my laptop just in case we wanted to do something music related ( I always have that thing on me) then I ran out, hopped in the car, and skurted off down the street. First stop was to pick up one of the controllers so we could play some games when we got to the house. We pulled into the complex of the apartment and there was a booth set up a couple feet ahead with no one inside to let us in.  My brother wanted to slide under the barricade but I knew it wasn't gonna fit under there so I suggested we wait a bit longer. About 3 or 4 minutes later we see this woman waddle over to open the door to the booth only to find out she didn't have the key to get inside. So instead of waiting through that fiasco (no Lupe hehe) we went to the side of the complex and got in through the other booth. We parked and went inside and instantly felt the temperature rise, i'm not talking nice balmy weather like 70-75 it felt like 90 so it didn't take long for me to start sweating smh. 

We went up the stairs to our cousin's door and my brother knocked a melody to the other side of the door while leaning on it with his huge frame ( he's like 6'4). So we just chilled in there for a minute shooting the breeze waiting for our cousin to get off work so we could get the controller and be out. It didn't take long before we started talking about games and Tekken came up, so of course I had to let them know as long as i have Lee I cant lose. Ty got hungry and wanted wendy's so we left out and got him him some and ourselves some pizza, we even stopped at the Gamestop to pick up Tekken so we could find out who was bluffing. We played some Naruto and played a lot of Tekken, and just like I said I was dominating with Lee. Then at around 1:00 in the morning me and Rick started talking about music and concluded a good day. I learned quite a lot from you if your reading this, and you will start making beats again hehe. 

And ill top this off with a little something

Two dogs stand in the hallway
Each tried their best to get themselves out of the doorway
couldn't agree on nothing they wanted to try it their way
they so bull headed these terriers wont cooperate
what makes it worse is that their colors were like night and day
put any race into this verse and it will be the same
sad to say but today its like dogs eat dog off a plate

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment