Pages

The Buzz

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Im glad, cause I really didnt want to go

Ok so thanks to this surprise jab from winter I got another day free of the hassles of prison aka school. (yes its uncapitalized for a reason.) So I got to do all of the things I did yesterday over again, which was pretty much nothing. I was never so excited about a call from prison before now hehe. So for about 2 hours I just searched around for something to do, I checked on Facebook and it was dead as usual, world star is getting less entertaining each day, this blog hardly gets any traffic and I can count the comments left on one hand, really not much to do. When all else fails, MUSIC! (cue orchestra) Im going to work on a couple of my older songs and finish this dance song ive been meaning to get around to. If you can dougie then your in for a treat, but no other spoilers. sorry.

I was going to leave a poem, but I just heard that my wife was having trouble again. She has a severe case of asthma that leads her to the emergency more than once a month. Along with the coughing and frequent swelling of her throat I have a lot to worry about on the day to day. I just wish that there was something I could do to help, cause sometimes I really feel like there is nothing that I can do. Of all the people I helped through different situations, the one that I cant do anything for is the one I would like to help most. This is cruel punishment, its only one thing to do. Im going to study up on all the possible remedies for asthma and create a supplemental day by day plan to dampen the effects of her asthma. If I can at least do that then I will be as great of a man as I like to believe. Be strong Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment