Pages

The Buzz

Friday, April 8, 2011

Well isnt this awkward

Wow, its been a minute. Well I wish I could say a lot has happened but it really hasn't, mostly i'm just cruising through the days and to be honest iv'e been feeling empty lately. For a couple weeks now I tried to  think of some good ideas for a song or beat and, nothing would come to me. I want to keep moving along and improving on both my lyrics and production abilities but I just dont seem to have the necessary inspiration to do so. So what did I do? I tried to find some music that would give me that feeling again. You know that feeling you get when you listen to an interesting song for the first time and all the thoughts rush into your head of what you could possibly do if you attempted something like that? Thats what I wanted, but for some reason nothing could hit me there. And for the first time listening to Lupe was not a quick fix, smh. But now I guess you could say im reasonably motivated, I just had an argument with my brother yesterday that really pissed me off. Only he could do all the things that I hate in quick succession like that.

AND, poetry yeah!

I look at you from one side of this mirror
two way or not I wonder if you see clearer
can you see that one thing that everyone has a fear of
the leer of themselves staring back cackling
and then you tear up, but nows not the time for that you really need to build up
connect the piece until you see the image start to clear up
the puzzle pieces fitting is a sign that you can meet up
with fate and decide what vision you will keep up

And then you keep up
dont slack get your achievements up
answer the questions put the x's in the boxes
cause everything cant be obtained with x boxes
some things you gotta work for, and some is non profit
But i promise once you do it reflections will smile proudly

Little note, the poetry is made on the spot so if you do follow me dont bash it too hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment