Pages

The Buzz

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Update 4

Alot has happened since my last installment, of course the video is FINALLY up. I know it's a little late and I apologize for that but I had the damn movie in the wrong format and it wouldnt let me upload it on time. So the past two days were pretty rough because of this phantom allergic reaction that I got to who knows what. Now you couple this with the dry skin I already have and you get discomfort. Two days in a row I broke out along my forehead in the middle of class because of it. Yesterday it got so bad I had to call my parents to come get me. I planned to get home and take a shower to calm it down but my mom had the bright idea of taking me to the doctor (I don't think well of most doctors btw). So instead of taking me home so I could fix the problem quickly she took her sweet time cruising around trying to find the doctors office getting lost at least twice! All so the doctor could tell me that I need hydrocortisone for a damn allergic reaction. What a great detour we had while I was sitting in the car seat pulling my hair out right? I finally made it home after about 2 hours and took that much needed shower and BOOM! no more itching or anything! I was right all along.... But my day got a lot better after that, I talked to my wife for the last couple hours before I fell asleep and it was a good ass convo lol. New video coming next week everybody. I'm working on making the videos a bit more entertaining because even I couldn't watch that video more than twice. But you have to admit thE intro is sick....

No comments:

Post a Comment