Pages

The Buzz

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Update 2

So im sitting here thinking about everything that has happened these past few months and I realized just how much I have grown as a person and an artist. I guess you have to look back and see who you were to understand who you became. So now I have no reason to wait, its time I take my place by force instead of waiting for a silver spoon. When you wait for someone else it never happens as quick as you would like it so just use the tools you have now and push forward.

Heres a little something for today

Midas touch, its grave so dont rush/ but if you hit the gas and the clutch you will bust/ or burst into peices, and start another gold rush/ picking up the last of the solid gold husk/ I could only look up into the skies that I trust/ jumping off the heads of the dudes with gilt lust/ I would finally achieve what I set out to do first/ took it into my own hands, the moon is what I thirsted for

No comments:

Post a Comment