Pages

The Buzz

Friday, April 15, 2011

Expressions of an inmate.

So I'm sitting here in this chair, doing absolutely nothing. The reason why, I was able to get out of my cell early because we were having an intelligence inspection. So since I had nothing better to do I crossed the courtyard passing the other inmates trading surly looks between each other and at me while they leap to capture the basketball plummeting from the rim above. I walked into the second cell block where all of the inmates would talk and trade leaded weapons between each other, then shank the peice of parchment repeatedly until his skin was a dark grey color. All in front of the correctional officers trying to get them to focus on build them selves up........

Kidding, school isn't that bad.... Is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment