Pages

The Buzz

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Update 3

Well simple day today, cant complain about anything ( it felt wrong saying that haha) in particular. Definitely have to say the highlight of my block 1 days is lunch when I can hang with the band. It wouldn't be as much fun if I couldn't see the potential in them. I can actually see all of them making it big on the music scene and from what I can see they are very determined. Seeing them work makes me want to put more effort into my own group, Stark. So shouts out to the band, you know who you are. In other news im going to be dropping my very first video installment, thanks to my bud from Grand Valley giving me some much needed advice and encouragement. Such an awesome girl I swear, check her out on her youtube account alleyskittles92 if you dont believe me. Well cheers to moving forward and sneers to those that try to keep me down alright, looking forward to your reactions on my first vid installment...

No comments:

Post a Comment