Pages

The Buzz

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Finals - Second Day

Ohhhh where to start on this day..... alright got it. First let me explain how pissed I am that I LOST the money that I decided to save. I had it all mapped out, I would use the 20 I get every week as the base and do odd jobs for some of my family and friends to get the bulk of the money. But somehow I lost the money I would start with, not a very promising omen for someone who decides to start saving. Ohhhhh and then theres school, not an entirely bad day but the savings incident left me on the edge of my pissed meter for the day. Remember when I said that the schedules were rearranged so that we had an entire period to study, (heh heh) well apparently these two teachers missed the memo because throughout the whole class they were bugging us about their work. My physics teacher even gave us a set of questions to answer to practice for HIS test. Oh and on the subject he even took my head phones AKA my life line because I have a habit of leaving them in while class is going on. Its not as bad as it seems I keep them in but I make sure to turn the music off when they talk, I mean your really going to take the only catalyst to my focus away... well alright I don't think i'm going to pay attention in your class. UGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! smh

No comments:

Post a Comment