Pages

The Buzz

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hola People

Hey its teal. oh you forgot who I was? it hasn't been that long has it? whoops I apologize kind sirs and sirettes. I figured my videos would be just as great as the blogs but I heard differently. Maybe i'm just not the I speak in camera and you watch me type of guy, yea. Well needless to say I have been keeping busy, if it wasnt the strained connections with my teammates that was giving me the power to rip clumps of my hair out its this fucking college shit. Well, ill start from the beginning.

Everything was good for a long while, I was just bumming through the day doing the things I like, well... bumming basically lol. Then out of no where my dads gets on my head about finding a job, even telling me that he had already found me one. Now I didnt even know he was looking, so needless to say I was shocked and a little pissed. I mean, least you could have did was tell me to look for one before you get me a position, feel me? so we had a long conversation and I pretty much told him that I wouldnt be working there for long, if im going to work its going to be something related to music. I cant live my life like he has, coming home looking like a supreme set of frustration and exhaustion. Thats the opposite of a good look. So I ask a couple of my friends and neighbors if they had any information on some music related jobs like at a radio station or a studio of some sort. All fingers pointed to my neighbor who has his own studio, so I called him up and asked him, he said he would get back with me if he heard anything. .... He didnt. I had to call him everytime to ask for more information. SO, after the fourth time calling him and I still didnt hear back from him I just told myself it wasnt gonna happen with that guy, sad though.

Aside from that some of the group members were growing distant cause were not working with a lot of time, so we call each other less. Big emotional spat, but its all cleared up, we agreed to call and check up a bit more. THEN THERES THE FUCKING SCHOOL THING! I never had to try so hard to do something I have NO interest in, in my entire life. Just the financial aid shit is enough to have me pulling triggers while aiming at my head (hehe, get it, yea you got it...). Then theres orientation where I found out that the music programs I had been hoping for at this school ARENT EVEN AVAILABLE! FUCK!! I came home with a headache after hearing the unfortunate news, literally a fucking headache. I went to sleep in the middle of the day for the first time in I dont know how long. Right now im back to my beat making grizzle and what not, so im at peace for the moment. lol enjoy my pain some other time

No comments:

Post a Comment