Pages

The Buzz

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So I got dumped

Its on this day that I understand/
the burden of being man/ 
is swallowing what you can/
forgetting your other plans/ 
aint important to win it man/ 
just be more forgiving man/
I don't know if I can manage but I hope I can/
I was raised in a family where everything/ was just based on the last words fuck what you think/ 
can you shout louder, or can you break a point/ thats the things I picked up on while in detroit/ 
and though im still here, I met the opposite/ a person that I called weak but maybe he's strong instead/ 
perhaps im the weak one who cant forget a thing/ this would be one of those things I hated to see in my genes/
but none the less, I picked it up without me seeing/ my hand was dragging behind stealing graves like a villain/

I hate to think that this can only inspire one verse, so ill continue even though this things never rehearsed/
never could finish what I started with this lyrics thing/ 
Everything would end in one verse and id be like verse 2? 
naw I cant think of nothing, maybe its just a fluke/ 
ill try again in a day to see if I could/ its just like this with the girl I love/ 
maybe the things that I was doing really wasn't enough/ I need a spiritual punt, and shoot for the sun/ 
maybe I wont feel so burned from these feelings forlorn/ and its tough to bite my lip and shoo emotion away/ 
I already broke my oath once not to cry/ but now I feel the urge in my eyes coming alive/ but I wont let it get the best of me, im really trying/
but without that special one, my heart is dying/ and I hate to think about a future past this/
 if I don't get back with her and get past this/ ill probably become a heartless bitch with a bad streak/ 
not caring about a single thing like what happened? I tried hard to keep that thing out of my future/
as the door aside her darkens that one gets clearer/ 
now tell me when you read this what do I have a fear of?


No comments:

Post a Comment