Pages

The Buzz

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Been a minute

I guess my somewhat turbulent life is having some nice weather lately. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened and i'm flipping through the same pages in my book of life. You see, these are bitter sweet moments for me. I like to be able to relax but more than that I love the feeling I get when my back is against the wall. That feeling of uncertainty that makes my heart race and my brain ache, struggling to find an answer to my problem (how is it that I don't like math?). I don't know maybe thats why I procrastinate so much, no i'm forgetting that i'm extremely lazy hehe.

 A day or two ago I was talking to my friend over the phone and for a while we just talked about the things going on around us, then he called the girls up. We talked and talked about pretty much nothing so I eased myself out of the conversation and focused on what I was doing on my laptop. I don't know how long it took before I finally realized that he was going too far with his comments, but I immediately dropped what I was doing to put a stop to it. He was calling nicole a lot of things that she wasn't and even said that he wished she would die slowly... I didn't blow up immediately. First I tried to get him to calm down, but that didn't work. I told him once again, stop because he was pissing me off. Then he wished death on me....... One thing about me is that i'm a very reserved person about most things, but its certain practices that I just cant seem to tolerate. People wishing any ill fortune on me is one of them. I blew up instantly and I said some curses I don't usually say and it would have been over after that but he patronized me the whole time. Another thing that will piss me off quickly. Im not usually one to start fights but had he been next to me when he said those things I would have viciously beat his ass until the ground was dyed with his blood (sorry if it sounds a bit graphic, my bad). I couldn't take anymore so I hung up but my anger boiled so harshly that I had to write a status about it on Facebook. I didn't say anything disrespectful I just said that he pissed me off and we weren't cool anymore, he liked the damn status. PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE! I deleted his ass off my friend list. Fast forward two days later and i'm still pissed about what that fucker said, even after he apologized. He loses his mind and oversteps  the boundaries too often for a simple apology to fix anything. If your reading this I had a plan to FUCK your life up, but instead ill take the less destructive one off the easel. You can thank me later asshole.

Whew sorry about that.... heres some poetry to make up for it

They say the first cut is the deepest
I dont agree, you see I have layers like a tree
The first cut would not affect me because my nine lives would protect me
Eight more left and seven knives were projected
I eased my defenses, figuring my thick cases had rejected
Little did I know that these knives were a distraction
Last one was such a surprise guess I was reckless
He cut into my back and I finally learned my lesson
No matter how much padding back stabbers will cut the deepest

No comments:

Post a Comment